Structural work has now passed the seventh floor for 160 N Elizabeth Street, a 27-story mixed-use tower rising along the Randolph Street corridor in West Loop. Developer Moceri + Roszak has planned for 9,000 square feet of retail and 375 apartment units. Of this programming, 1,800 square feet of retail and 75 apartments will be affordable under ARO.
The Commission on Chicago Landmarks has approved the final certification for tax incentives for the Chicago & North Western Railway Office Building at 226 W Jackson Boulevard in the heart of downtown The Loop. The historical building recently went through a full rehab converting it into a dual-flag Hilton hotel, located on the corner of Jackson Boulevard and S Franklin Street. The approval grants the project a Class L Property Tax Incentive which will provide it with tax breaks for the next 12 years.
A demolition permit was filed this past week for a two-story multi-unit residence along with a detached frame garage located at 1330 W Henderson Street in the Lake View neighborhood. The permit’s owners have been…
Structured Development has received its last remaining foundation permit for its Shops at Big Deahl masterplan. Under the address 1475 N Kingsbury Street, the greenlit 27-story tower will serve as the fourth and final addition to the $250 million scheme, occupying a three-acre parcel in Near North Side‘s Clybourn Avenue corridor.
The Commission on Chicago Landmarks has approved preliminary landmark status to the Puerto Rican flag markers located along W Division Street in Humboldt Park. Bookending a stretch of the road known for its Puerto Rican heritage, population, and businesses, the easternmost flag stands near the intersection with N Artesian Avenue and the westernmost at the intersection with N Mozart Street. The designation is a big win in the path towards fully becoming landmarks that will unlock maintenance funding and historical plaques.