Construction permits have been issued for a three-story residential building at 5231 S Wabash Avenue, located in Washington Park. The listed owner, KPG Chicago LLC, has planned for three total dwellings, an additional open rear steel porch, a series of decks, and a three-car parking pad.
The Commission on Chicago Landmarks has approved an Adopt-A-Landmark grant for Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral and Rectory in Ukrainian Village. Addressed at 1121 N Leavitt Street, the church and rectory building are located on a corner lot at the intersection of N Leavitt Street and W Haddon Avenue.
Permits have been issued for a three-story residential building located at 6349 S Maryland Avenue in Woodlawn. The owner, filed under Jack Properties LLC, has planned three total units, an open rear steel porch and stair configuration, and a three-car parking pad.
Renderings have been revealed of an updated design for the Parcel O Tower at Lakeshore East. Located at 193 N Columbus Drive, the site within the larger mega development is currently a vacant lot. Studio Gang’s Aqua Tower neighbors the site to the north while the Blue Cross Blue Shield Tower by Goettsch Partners stands just to the south. Magellan Development Group is in charge of the tower project.