Structural work has completed with the outer walls now at full height for 1400 Monroe, a seven-story condominium building in West Loop. Officially located at 1404 W Monroe Street and developed by JK Equities, the development will incorporate 38 total units with 42 parking spaces and 22 bike spaces.
Construction permits have been issued for a four-story residential building set for 1943 N Mohawk Street near the northern edge of Old Town. The issued permit has been filed under MZ-1943 Mohawk Development LLC, who plans four total units, a finished basement, a porcelain-paved rooftop deck, and a detached four-car masonry garage with a separate porcelain rooftop deck. Currently, the site is occupied by a masonry building near the rear and vegetation overgrowth at the front.
Much of the glass has been installed on Wrigleyville‘s 1111 W Addison Street, where West Addison Development has planned a four-story climbing and bouldering facility with three retail units at the ground floor.
The Commission on Chicago Landmarks has approved an Adopt-A-Landmark Grant for the Norwegian Lutheran Memorial Church of Chicago. Located at 2614 N Kedzie Avenue in Logan Square, the historic church is located between W Wrightwood Avenue and N Milwaukee Avenue overlooking Logan Square Park.
Permits have been issued for a three-story residential building set for 319 S Washtenaw Avenue in East Garfield Park. Set to replace a currently vacant lot, the project is being developed by KPG Chicago LLC, whose plans include three total units, a rear steel staircase, and a three-car parking pad.