The newly completed 21-story mixed-use building, One Six Six, is now open for lease in West Loop’s Fulton Market. Located at 166 N Aberdeen Street, this Greystar-led development has replaced the former Fabbri Sausage Factory, yielding 224 rental units and ground-floor retail space.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved a new commercial development at 1675 N Elston Avenue in West Town. Located east of the highway and near the intersection with W Wabansia Avenue, the proposal will rehab an existing two-story storage building and its adjacent vacant lot. Dubbed ‘The Outset’, the development team operating under the name of 1675 Holdings LLC have brought forward the updated proposal for the site with an undisclosed architect.
A construction permit has been issued for a new residential development at 3258 N Seminary Avenue in Lake View. The project will consist of a three-story, three-unit dwelling with a private roof deck and a detached three-car garage, replacing an empty lot near the intersection of Seminary & School. The property is owned and under development by 3258 Seminary LLC.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved the mixed-use development at 357 N Green Street in the West Loop. Bound by an elevated N Halsted Street to the east and a lower W Kinzie Street to the north, the proposed building merges the two heights with a cut-through plaza giving users access from both sides. The project is being led by Canadian-based Onni Group who is also behind Halsted Pointe on Goose Island, with architecture-firm SCB creating the design.
Final exterior touches are visible at 732 W Randolph Street in the Fulton Market District, where a new nine-story commercial addition is nearing completion. The development, led by Samuel Oliva, will feature 6,000 square feet of office space over seven floors, retail space on the ground floor, and tenant amenity space on the top floor.