Construction is progressing on the multi-building development, PLSN Condos, located at 816-832 W Cullerton Street in Pilsen. The site is between S Halsted Street and S Peoria Street. The nearest public transportation is the 8 and 62 CTA bus routes, accessed at the Halsted and Cullerton stop, within a one-minute walk from the site. Public 2 LLC is the developer behind the project.
A permit have been issued to clear a three-story, mixed-use masonry building and a detached frame garage. With an official encompassing address of 1511-13 Irving Park Road in Irving Park, both the building and parcel are owned by 1511 Irving Park LLC, according to the recent filing.
The Permit Review Committee, a subcommittee of the Commission on Chicago Landmarks, has approved the adaptive reuse development at 4753 N Broadway in Uptown. Located on the southeastern corner of N Broadway and W Lawrence Avenue, the existing building is the former Sheridan Bank and Trust Building, now named the Bridgeview Bank Building. The Lawrence CTA L station, serviced by the Red Line, is within a two-minute walk. The 36 and 81 CTA bus routes can be accessed at the Broadway and Lawrence stop, directly adjacent to the site.
Work is rapidly nearing completion for a mixed-use, multi-building development known as 1100 W Fulton Market, located within West Loop‘s Fulton Market neighborhood. The project has been developed by Fulton St. Companies, with additional backing from Huizenga Capital Management. Herman Miller, which recently began leasing the 1100 W Fulton Market property, will serve as the single tenant for the buildings. Herman Miller’s new space will include its retail offerings and a showroom on the first floor, and accessory office space on the floors above.