Equipment is now on site for the 12-story mixed-use building at 1210 N State Parkway, formerly listed as 1200 N State Parkway. Located in Gold Coast, the development will replace a collection of now-demolished masonry buildings.
Exterior restoration work of the Old Republic Building is well underway at 307 N Michigan Avenue in the northwest corner of The Loop. Originally designed by Vitzthum & Burns and completed in 1924, the 24-story commercial office and retail building was known as the Bell building until 1956 and designated as a landmark in 2010.
A permit have been issued to clear a three-story, mixed-use masonry building and a detached frame garage. With an official encompassing address of 1511-13 Irving Park Road in Irving Park, both the building and parcel are owned by 1511 Irving Park LLC, according to the recent filing.
Work is rapidly nearing completion for a mixed-use, multi-building development known as 1100 W Fulton Market, located within West Loop‘s Fulton Market neighborhood. The project has been developed by Fulton St. Companies, with additional backing from Huizenga Capital Management. Herman Miller, which recently began leasing the 1100 W Fulton Market property, will serve as the single tenant for the buildings. Herman Miller’s new space will include its retail offerings and a showroom on the first floor, and accessory office space on the floors above.