Fulton Market’s urban landscape continues to evolve as construction progresses at 1114 W Carroll Avenue, the site of a future mixed-use high-rise developed by Trammell Crow Company. Alongside other recent projects like 225 N Elizabeth Street, Fulbrix, and 1400 W Randolph Street, the planned 34-story tower continues to push the boundaries of the skyline further west.
The construction of the facade for the five-story mixed-use building at 1135 W Winona Street in Uptown is approaching completion. Now known as ‘The Sally’, the project by Cedar St. Companies follows their early project dubbed ‘The Draper’, located directly west across Broadway. With the other structure to be located at 1131 W Winona, both buildings in this second stage will rise five stories, containing ground-level retail spaces and 180 total residential units – 168 apartments and 12 townhomes.
Initial details have been revealed for the mixed-use development at 3327 N Lincoln Avenue in Lake View. Located just south of the intersection with W Roscoe Street near the Paulina Brown Line station, the project will replace four existing buildings including the former home of beloved Dinkel’s Bakery. Now developer PCR Group has submitted a rezoning application for the Jonathan Splitt Architects designed structure.
Exterior construction has concluded for a four-story mixed-use development at 2317 N Clark Street in Lincoln Park. The new structure, developed by 2300 N Clark LLC, houses retail on its ground floor, offering 2,228 square feet of space. It features a broad 73-foot wide storefront, wrapping around to the adjacent alleyway. The remaining three levels are residential, accommodating 45 rental units. These units come in one-, two-, and three-bedroom configurations.
Construction is wrapping up for a five-story mixed-use building, The Porter, situated at 2411 N Lincoln Avenue in Lincoln Park. The development, spearheaded by Mike Breheny of Contemporary Concepts Inc., involves 3,700 square feet of retail, a 1,700-square-foot covered patio, and 36 luxury rental apartments above. The privately-owned Julia Porter Park previously occupied the site.