In West Loop Gate, two office buildings located at 10 and 120 S Riverside Plaza continue to undergo renovations as part of a larger repositioning project. These two structures, each rising 21 stories, collectively offer 1.4 million square feet of space with 37,000-square-foot floor plates. With SOM as the original architect behind both structures, 10 S Riverside Plaza was constructed in 1965, while 120 S Riverside Plaza was completed in 1967.
More formalized renderings have been revealed for the revisions to the upcoming Bally’s casino at 777 W Chicago Avenue in River West. Last month we broke the news that the previously approved casino complex will be partially redesigned due to issues with the city’s water lines. Now the new design, led by SCB, Gensler, Site Design Group, Urbanworks, STL Architects, and NIA Architects, was approved by the city yesterday.
Revised plans have been revealed for the upcoming Bally’s casino at 777 W Chicago Avenue in River West. Located on the corner with N Halsted Street and replacing the Chicago Tribune printing facility, developer Bally’s has begun the bidding and permit process with revised plans for the complex. The property is being designed by SCB, Gensler, Site Design Group, Urbanworks, STL Architects, and NIA Architects among others.
The construction of 333 North Water Street in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward has reached its full height. This mixed-use building, developed by Hines, will be the tallest in the neighborhood at 342 feet and 31 floors, encompassing a total area of 374,000 square feet.
Additional financing has been approved for the second phase of Ogden Commons at 1312 S Talman Avenue in North Lawndale. Located north of the recently completed first phase along the intersection with W 13th Place, the project replaces an empty lot that previously held a public housing complex. Efforts are being led by Ogden Commons JV LLC with local architecture firm SCB working on its design.