Glass installation has wrapped up for Trammell Crow Company‘s 16-story Fulton Labs at 400 N Aberdeen Street in Fulton Market. Developed in partnership with Zoë Life Sciences, the new 275-foot-tall edifice will serve as the second addition to the West Loop biotechnology campus known as Fulton Labs.
The Chicago City Council has approved $2.5 million in Tax Incremental Financing money for a mixed-use development located at 3557 W Lawrence Avenue in Albany Park. Located on the intersection of W Lawrence Avenue and N Central Park Avenue, the corner site is currently an unused vacant lot. Celadon Holdings is the developer behind the proposal.
Renderings have been revealed for a planned mixed-use development at 424 S Wabash Avenue in the South Loop. Located between E Van Buren Street and E Congress Parkway, the midblock site is directly across the street from the Roosevelt University tower. The property is currently occupied by a vacant parking lot and one-story brick structure. DAC Developments is the developer behind the project.
The Chicago City Council has approved a revised plan for the development at 1810 N Wells Street in Old Town Triangle. Sited on a midblock lot along N Wells Street, the site is located between N Lincoln Avenue and W Menomonee Street. Chicago Development Partners is the developer behind the project.