The Permit Review Committee, a subcommittee of the Commission on Chicago Landmarks, has approved plans for a 13-story mixed-use development at 311 N Sangamon Street and 310 N Peoria Street in Fulton Market. Located in the northeastern section of the Fulton-Randolph Market District, the site consists of two adjacent properties along W Wayman Street, between N Sangamon Street and N Peoria Street. Marc Realty and investor Relu Stan are behind the development.
Core work has topped out for a new four-story residential building, located at 2401 S State Street in Near South Side. The occupying owner, City Pads, has planned 19 total dwellings, with 10 on-site parking spaces and 33 bicycle spaces.
Construction permits have been issued for a three-story residential building at 5231 S Wabash Avenue, located in Washington Park. The listed owner, KPG Chicago LLC, has planned for three total dwellings, an additional open rear steel porch, a series of decks, and a three-car parking pad.
The Commission on Chicago Landmarks has approved an Adopt-A-Landmark grant for Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral and Rectory in Ukrainian Village. Addressed at 1121 N Leavitt Street, the church and rectory building are located on a corner lot at the intersection of N Leavitt Street and W Haddon Avenue.