Photos taken this week show Structured Development’s topped-out 1460 N Dayton Street, where a 41,500-square-foot rock climbing facility is kicking off The Shops at Big Deahl, a multi-phase mixed-use complex in Near North Side.
The Permit Review Committee, a secondary committee for the Commission on Chicago Landmarks, has approved the new development at 1810 N Wells Street in Old Town Triangle. The site is located on an interior lot along N Wells Street, between N Lincoln Avenue and W Menomonee Street. The 22, 36, and 73 CTA Routes can be accessed at the Clark and Lincoln bus stop, within a one-minute walk away. The Sedgwick CTA L station, serviced by the Brown and Purple Lines, is an 11-minute walk away. Chicago Development Partners is the developer behind the project.
Demolition permits have been filed for a two-story residential building in West Chicago’s South Austin neighborhood.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved the new Chicago Park District headquarters at 4830 S Western Avenue in Brighton Park. Located on a vacant lot, the development will fill up an entire block bounded by W 48th Street to the north, S Western Avenue to the east, the CTA Orange Line tracks to the south, and S Rockwell Street to the west. The Western CTA L station, serviced by the Orange Line, can be accessed at the southeast corner of the site.
Photos of 1200 N State Parkway in Gold Coast show the recent demolition of a series of buildings. Developer Newcastle Limited is planning an 11-story mixed-use building at the site that borders the Rush & Division neighborhood.