The Committee on Design has reviewed initial plans for a mixed-use development at 3950 N Damen Avenue and 3959 N Lincoln Avenue in North Center. Located on the six-corner intersection with W Irving Park Road, the two building proposal will replace a large parking lot and a MB Financial drive-thru bank west of Damen Avenue, as well redevelop and expand the existing 5/3 Bank building east of Lincoln Avenue. Developers CRG and Ravine Park Partners are working with local architecture firm Lamar Johnson Collaborative on the new design.
The Chicago City Council has approved a mixed-use development at 170 N Green Street in Fulton Market as well as a commercial development at 1132 W Blackhawk Street on Goose Island. Both projects were recently approved by the Plan Commission as well late last month, they will now be able to apply for construction permits and schedule a forthcoming groundbreaking. 170 N Green Street is a joint project from partner developers CRG and Shapack Partners, while 1132 W Blackhawk Street is being proposed by the Mars-Wrigley Company.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved the mixed-use development at 170 N Green Street in Fulton Market. The updated design for the two tower proposal on the site that, until recently housed the Bridgford Foods plant, was presented to the commission in this month’s meeting. The project is being developed by Clayco’s CRG division and local developer Shapack Partners. The team is working with Lamar Johnson Collaborative on the modern design of the upcoming high-rise and recently received approval for their Humboldt Park project.