With demolition now complete and a full permit issued this past September, the planned commercial building at 1323 S Ashland Avenue in Near West Side is currently awaiting foundation work to begin. The property, developed by 4S Bay Partners, was previously occupied by the St. Stephenson Missionary Baptist Church. Designed by BauerLatoza Studio, the replacing building features a modern metal and glass exterior with distinct, color-varied cylindrical sections.
4S Bay Partners
Following a preliminary foundation and basement permit this past June, a full construction permit has been granted for a commercial building at 1323 S Ashland Avenue in Little Italy. The new structure will come with retail, offices, and a rooftop deck, spanning a total of 48,000 square feet. The project is currently under the development by 4S Bay Partners and was formerly the site of the St. Stephenson Missionary Baptist Church. The office units will cater predominantly to community service entities and nonprofit institutions.