Permits were recently issued for a three-story residential building located at 2140 W Evergreen Avenue in Wicker Park. Peter Brejnak is the listed owner, whose plans for the new development involve four total dwellings, a rooftop deck and stair enclosure, a basement, a rear three-story deck, and a detached four-car garage with a separate rooftop deck. The project will replace an empty grass plot.
Work has reached the 22nd of 26 floors for Marquette Companies‘ 1400 W Randolph Street in West Loop. The 282-foot-tall edifice is poised to house 278 total apartment units, with 10,000 square feet of retail occupying the base. Unit sizes will vary from single bedrooms through three-bedroom configurations, with a wide selection of amenities available to residents. These amenities comprise of a rooftop pool and deck area, two fitness spaces, a yoga studio, a dog park, various co-working spaces, a resident lounge, and a package room.
Construction permits have been issued for a three-story residential development located at 3219 N Seminary Avenue in Lake View. 1631 Oakley LLC is the listed owner, who plans six total units, along with a front and rooftop deck, a basement, and a six-car detached garage with a separate rooftop deck. The new construction is set to replace a pair of masonry buildings and a grass plot.
Full construction permits have been issued for a three-story apartment development at 2334 W Lyndale Street in Bucktown. Owned by 2334 West Lyndale LLC, the project will comprise of three total units along with a basement. The property was formerly occupied by a three-story masonry residential building.
Exterior walls have almost fully enveloped 1123 W Randolph Street, a six-story mixed-use building near the southern edge of West Loop‘s Fulton Market district. The topped-out boutique development is being developed by Interra Realty, whose plans for the structure involve retail on the first and second floors with the upper levels occupied by nine apartment units. The project is replacing a former surface parking lot along the southern edge of the Randolph Street commercial corridor, helping to extend downtown density further westward.