Transformation of 932 W Randolph Street continues to progress in West Loop‘s Fulton Market, where developer L3 Capital has planned a re-skin and renovation of a former three-story bank. The project will also include a new three-story addition at the northern end of the property, which will blend seamlessly into the new design.
Articles by Jack Crawford
Full construction permits have been issued for a three-story apartment development at 2334 W Lyndale Street in Bucktown. Owned by 2334 West Lyndale LLC, the project will comprise of three total units along with a basement. The property was formerly occupied by a three-story masonry residential building.
Exterior walls have almost fully enveloped 1123 W Randolph Street, a six-story mixed-use building near the southern edge of West Loop‘s Fulton Market district. The topped-out boutique development is being developed by Interra Realty, whose plans for the structure involve retail on the first and second floors with the upper levels occupied by nine apartment units. The project is replacing a former surface parking lot along the southern edge of the Randolph Street commercial corridor, helping to extend downtown density further westward.
Permits have been issued for a new three-story residential building located at 3731 N Kenmore Avenue in Lake View, just north of Wrigleyville. With its permit listed under the owner name 3731 Kenmore LLC, the three-unit project will come with a basement, a rooftop deck and stair enclosure, a front balcony, and a rear porch and staircase spanning the full height. Previously, the site was occupied by a two-story frame residence and a detached frame garage.
Construction has now topped out for 1454 W Randolph Street, an 11-story residential building by Marquette Properties. Located at the western edge of West Loop, the development will house a total of 242 apartments, as well as lobby and amenity space for residents. These apartments will comprise of studio, convertible, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom options, many of which will include connected balcony spaces. Prior to construction, the triangular parcel was occupied by a vacant lot and a pair of two-story masonry buildings, which underwent demolition late last year.