Demolition is underway for two three-story masonry buildings located at 16-22 W Erie Street in River North. Both of the permits, which were issued in November of last year, were filed under the name KKDD LLC. An additional third building located at 14 W Erie Street is also slated for demolition, but the process is pending given its landmark status.
Articles by Jack Crawford
Construction permits have been issued for a new three-story residential building located at 5540 W Edmunds Street in Jefferson Park. The owner Wojciech Lejman is planning four total units, as well as a rooftop deck and four on-site parking spaces.
Dual demolition permits have been issued for a two-story masonry building and a two-story frame coach house in the rear, both located at 1458 N Wieland Street in Old Town. Owned by Ner Holdings LLC and 1458 N Wieland LLC, the cleared residential buildings will allow for construction of a recently approved five-story residential building. This new development, to be addressed as 1500 N Wieland Street, will contain a total of seven units, as well as three on-site parking spots.