Articles by Jack Crawford
Dual demolition permits have been issued for a two-story masonry building and a two-story frame coach house in the rear, both located at 1458 N Wieland Street in Old Town. Owned by Ner Holdings LLC and 1458 N Wieland LLC, the cleared residential buildings will allow for construction of a recently approved five-story residential building. This new development, to be addressed as 1500 N Wieland Street, will contain a total of seven units, as well as three on-site parking spots.
Renovation permits have been issued for 2122 W Iowa Street, a three-story residential building located at 2122 W Iowa Street in Ukrainian Village. The building currently houses three condominium units, and is filed under Devin Rapson as the listed owner and general contractor. Under the new plans, a three-story addition and a rear-wood deck will be added, in addition to interior renovations on the second and third floors. The condominium units will also be reconverted as apartments.