Transformation of 932 W Randolph Street continues to progress in West Loop‘s Fulton Market, where developer L3 Capital has planned a re-skin and renovation of a former three-story bank. The project will also include a new three-story addition at the northern end of the property, which will blend seamlessly into the new design.
Exterior walls have almost fully enveloped 1123 W Randolph Street, a six-story mixed-use building near the southern edge of West Loop‘s Fulton Market district. The topped-out boutique development is being developed by Interra Realty, whose plans for the structure involve retail on the first and second floors with the upper levels occupied by nine apartment units. The project is replacing a former surface parking lot along the southern edge of the Randolph Street commercial corridor, helping to extend downtown density further westward.
Construction has now topped out for 1454 W Randolph Street, an 11-story residential building by Marquette Properties. Located at the western edge of West Loop, the development will house a total of 242 apartments, as well as lobby and amenity space for residents. These apartments will comprise of studio, convertible, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom options, many of which will include connected balcony spaces. Prior to construction, the triangular parcel was occupied by a vacant lot and a pair of two-story masonry buildings, which underwent demolition late last year.
Construction has officially commenced for a new seven-story parking structure at West Loop‘s 1371 W Randolph Street. The development, previously addressed as 1340 W Washington Boulevard, is a joint partnership between the Plumbers Local Union 130 and the Chicago Title & Trust Company. Located within the union’s campus, this new addition will provide the campus with parking 502 vehicles and 36 bikes. The building will come with additional retail space with a third-level terrace for outdoor dining.
The Permit Review Committee, a subcommittee of the Commission on Chicago Landmarks, has approved the mixed-use development proposed at 210 N Aberdeen Street in the West Loop. Consisting of an irregularly-shaped site, the property consists of an empty lot at the intersection of W Lake Street and N Aberdeen Street, the historic Arthur Harris Building along N Aberdeen Street located in the Fulton-Randolph Market Historic District, and a few one-story masonry buildings behind Arthur Harris fronting N May Street. LG Development Group is the developer behind the proposal.