Construction has officially commenced for a new seven-story parking structure at West Loop‘s 1371 W Randolph Street. The development, previously addressed as 1340 W Washington Boulevard, is a joint partnership between the Plumbers Local Union 130 and the Chicago Title & Trust Company. Located within the union’s campus, this new addition will provide the campus with parking 502 vehicles and 36 bikes. The building will come with additional retail space with a third-level terrace for outdoor dining.
The Permit Review Committee, a subcommittee of the Commission on Chicago Landmarks, has approved the mixed-use development proposed at 210 N Aberdeen Street in the West Loop. Consisting of an irregularly-shaped site, the property consists of an empty lot at the intersection of W Lake Street and N Aberdeen Street, the historic Arthur Harris Building along N Aberdeen Street located in the Fulton-Randolph Market Historic District, and a few one-story masonry buildings behind Arthur Harris fronting N May Street. LG Development Group is the developer behind the proposal.
The Chicago City Council has approved a mixed-use development at 817 W Lake Street in the West Loop. Located at the intersection of N Green Street and W Lake Street, the subject property is made up of two lots that will be combined. These include the original Subarea B from the Shapack Partners 167 N Green Street project and the existing structure at 817 W Lake Street. Sancerre Realty is the developer behind the proposal.
Four demolition permits have been issued at West Loop‘s 1032-44 W Madison Street, clearing the way for a new six-story development known as Madison + Carpenter. Developed by ZSD Corp and located officially at 6 N Carpenter Street, the mixed-use project will house ground-level retail and 13 condominiums on the upper floors.