Structural work is around the halfway point for a new seven-story parking and retail structure, situated at 1371 W Randolph Street in West Loop. Replacing a former parking lot, this project will integrate with the…
Near the southwest corner of West Loop, face brick installation has begun for a new eight-story condominium building known as CA6, located at 311 S Racine Avenue. Belgravia Group and JRG Capital Partners have planned the residential development, with 72 for-sale units spanning between three- and four- bedroom floor plans across four total layouts. Of these layouts, one will be a single-level three-bedroom. The remaining four-bedroom layouts comprise of a single-level end unit and two dual-level penthouses.
Final face brick installation can be seen along Evo Union Park, an 11-story residential development approaching completion at West Loop’s 1454 W Randolph Street. Within this $64 million undertaking, developer Marquette Companies has planned for 242 total apartment dwellings, ranging from convertible layouts through two-bedroom residences. There will also be a total of 87 parking spaces and 48 bike storage slots housed within the ground-floor garage.
Coming in at ninth place in Chicago YIMBY’s year-end countdown is 900 Randolph in the Fulton Market District. The mixed-use tower marks what is the first of many coming skyscrapers in the neighborhood that will redefine the city skyline and largely expand it west, the structure itself will top out at 495 feet tall, far above anything surrounding it. Developer Related Midwest selected the acclaimed New York-based firm Morris Adjmi Architects for the industrial-style building directly north of famed restaurant row.
Just south of the CTA L’s Ashland station, fencing can be seen around a three-story midcentury building, which upon its imminent demolition will be replaced by a new 12-story mixed-use building development. This 154-foot-tall project by Marquette Companies will integrate with a five-story 1920’s-era building at the south end of the block. The 140 N Ashland Avenue property previously housed the Women’s Treatment Center, whose operations are currently downsizing and prompted the organization to relocate.