Demolition is wrapping up for one of the two buildings at 911-923 W Fulton Market Street in West Loop. Permits were issued to Fulton St. Companies, a venture backed by Huizenga Capital Management, the properties were previously owned by wholesaler Nealey Foods in 2019.
Foundation work is progressing at 1400 Monroe, located at 1400 W Monroe Street in the West Loop neighborhood. Photos of the site from this week show concrete pouring for the partially-completed foundation, as well as additional on-site equipment. JK Equities is developing the seven-story residential development with 42 condominium units.
Last month, YIMBY reported that the 16-story office building at 400 N Aberdeen Street, dubbed “Fulton Labs,” had received its initial demolition permits. This past week, full construction permits were issued for the project, with foundation and structural work likely to begin this fall.
A new development at 932 W Randolph Street in the West Loop has been approved by the Commission on Chicago Landmarks. Located within Fulton-Randolph Market District, at the northwest corner of W Randolph Street and N Sangamon Street, the project is led by L3 Capital and will redevelop an existing three-story structure.