The Permit Review Committee, a subcommittee of the Commission on Chicago Landmarks, has approved the adaptive reuse of the former Morton Salt Warehouse Complex. Located at 1357 N Elston Avenue in West Town, the former manufacturing complex is bound by the north branch of the Chicago river to the east, N Elston Avenue to the west, and W Blackhawk Street to the north. The nearest public transportation is the 70 CTA Route accessed at the Division and Elston bus stop, a five-minute walk from the property. The Division CTA L station on the Blue Line is a 13-minute walk away. Blue Star Properties is developing the project in collaboration with R2 Companies.