Zoning has been approved for an adaptive reuse development at 4046 N Hermitage Avenue in Ravenswood. Located along N Hermitage Avenue, the project site is located between W Irving Park Road and W Belle Plaine Avenue. A vacant industrial warehouse building currently occupies the site. 4046 N Hermitage LLC is the developer in charge of the project.
Articles by Lukas Kugler
The Chicago City Council has approved the landmark status and Class L tax incentive for the Illinois Bell Building. Located at 225 W Randolph Street in The Loop, the tower is located at the intersection of W Randolph Street and N Franklin Street. The tower rises 427 feet over 31 floors, and was constructed in 1965. The building was originally home to the headquarters of its namesake tenant, the Illinois Bell Telephone Company, while most recently home to AT&T offices.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved 43Green, a 10-story mixed-use development located at 4308 S Calumet Avenue in Bronzeville. Located at the intersection of E 43rd Street and S Calumet Avenue, the project site is a vacant lot adjacent to the CTA Green Line tracks. The development is a result of the collaboration between The Habitat Company and P3 Markets.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved renovation plans for the Chicago History Museum in Lincoln Park. Located at 1601 N Clark Street on the corner of N Clark Street and W North Avenue, the museum sits in the southwest corner of the neighborhood. The site is currently zoned POS-1, Parks and Open Space District.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved plans for a mixed-use development at 311 N Sangamon Street and 310 N Peoria Street in Fulton Market. Located in the northeastern section of the Fulton-Randolph Market District, the site consists of two adjacent properties along W Wayman Street, between N Sangamon Street and N Peoria Street. Marc Realty and investor Relu Stan are behind the development.