Retail

123 W Chicago Avenue. Rendering by Common Living

Co-Living Development Receives Zoning Approval at 123 W Chicago Avenue in River North

The Zoning Board of Appeals has granted zoning approval for a co-living development at 123 W Chicago Avenue in River North. Located at the southeast corner of W Chicago Avenue and N LaSalle Drive, the residential project is on a corner lot. The site is within a three minute walk of the Chicago CTA L station, serviced by the Brown and Purple Lines. According to the zoning applications, the owner of the project is BRP LaSalle LLC, but reports have noted Bucksbaum Properties as the developer, working with co-living firm Common.

Read More

Previous Development Scheme for 4601 N Broadway. Rendering by MX3 Architects

Landmarks Commission Approves Demo for 4601 N Broadway Street in Uptown

The Commission on Chicago Landmarks has granted approval for the demolition of the existing buildings located at 4601-11 N Broadway and 4613-17 N Broadway, paving the way for a new development at 4601 N Broadway. Located on a corner site at the intersection of N Broadway and W Wilson Avenue, the project is a transit-oriented development sitting across the street from the newly renovated Wilson CTA L station, serviced by the Red Line.

Read More

Inspire West Town (1140 W Erie Street)

Chicago Plan Commission Approves Development at 1140 W Erie Street in West Town

The Chicago Plan Commission has approved the development of a new mixed-use building at 1140 W Erie Street in West Town. The eight-story tower will rise 108 feet tall. Located at 1140 W Erie Street, the structure will sit on a triangular site bound by N Ogden Avenue to the northwest, W Erie Street to the south, and N May Street to the northeast. A transit-oriented property is a six-minute walk to the Chicago CTA L station, serviced by the Blue Line. The site is also in close proximity to multiple CTA bus routes. Bond Companies is the developer in charge of the project.

Read More


1020 W Randolph Street. Rendering by Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture

Landmarks Commission Approves Development at 1020 W Randolph in the West Loop

The Commission on Chicago Landmarks (CCL) has granted approval to a new building at 1020 W Randolph Street in the West Loop. Located within Fulton-Randolph Market District, and the northeast corner of W Randolph Street and N Carpenter Street, the development looks to demolish a one-story bank with drive-through and construct a new five-story structure with mechanical enclosure, penthouse, and rooftop deck. The project is being led by L3 Capital, who will also be applying for a zoning ordinance for the site.

Read More

Fetching more...