A construction permit has been issued for a renovation project at 3506 W North Avenue in Humboldt Park. The existing three-story residential building with a basement is slated to be transformed into commercial office spaces. The listed owner of the project is Edith Delacruz.
A renovation permit has been approved for alterations at an existing edifice at 58 W Huron Street in River North. The property, owned by Rush Oak LLC, is a three-story office building. The planned work involves significant structural changes, specifically the removal of the masonry bearing walls down the center of the building and their replacement with steel beams and columns to support the floor loads of the second and third floors as well as the roof. The renovations will not result in changes to the building’s use, size, or occupancy.
The Belden-Stratford, a historic Beaux-Arts building overlooking Chicago’s Lincoln Park Conservatory, has opened its doors to residents following a restoration and complete renovation. Built in 1923, the building initially functioned as a residential hotel before fully transitioning to rental apartments.
Renovation work has completed for the Lake Meadows Pavilion at 467 E 31st Street in Bronzeville. The newly-modernized building, owned and originally built by Draper & Kramer, has evolved from its initial role as the Lake Meadows Professional Building to what will now be open office layout.
A renovation permit has been granted for a residential building at 6055 S Peoria Street in Englewood. The project, owned by 6055 S. Peoria LLC, will involve the repair and renovation of an existing three-story, 12-unit structure.