Site prep has made significant headway at the site of 410 S Wabash Avenue in The Loop. The planned 25-story tower, under development by LMC, will house a mix of 344 rental apartments and 8,000 square feet of retail. Prior to construction, the site was occupied by a vacant parking lot.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved a mixed-use development located at 525 S Wabash Avenue in The Loop. The proposal is sited on a partial-block lot bound by E Congress Parkway, S Wabash Avenue, and E Harrison Street, and would replace an existing parking garage and parking lot. Eterra Plus LLC is in charge of the development.
Moceri + Roszak has unveiled 24 new apartments on the upper floors of Parkline Chicago, a recently-completed 26-story mixed-use building in The Loop. Located at 60 E Randolph Street, Parkline Chicago also offers an additional 189 apartment units on the lower floors, as well as 6,400 square feet of ground-level retail.
Renovation work is wrapping up at 226 W Jackson Boulevard in The Loop, where Phoenix Development Partners is converting a former 14-story office building to two Hilton hotels. The classically-styled edifice, originally built in 1904, long served as the headquarters for the Chicago and Northwestern Railroad, and then later as the headquarters for the City Colleges of Chicago. Today it is classified as a national historic landmark, whose exterior is being refurbished and retained in exchange for Class L tax incentives.
The Chicago City Council has approved the application for a Class L tax incentive for 208 S LaSalle Street in The Loop. Home to the Continental and Commercial National Bank Building, the site is located along S LaSalle Street, between W Adams Street and W Quincy Street. The Prime Group is the developer behind the application.