City Council Approves Final Landmark Designation of Morton Salt Warehouse Complex in West Town
The Chicago City Council has approved the landmark designation of the Morton Salt Warehouse Complex in West Town. Addressed at 1357 N Elston Avenue, the complex is located at the intersection of N Elston Avenue and W Blackhawk Street. The eastern edge of the site is along the northern branch of the Chicago River. Blue Star Properties and R2 Companies are the developers and owners behind the complex.