Transformation of 932 W Randolph Street continues to progress in West Loop‘s Fulton Market, where developer L3 Capital has planned a re-skin and renovation of a former three-story bank. The project will also include a new three-story addition at the northern end of the property, which will blend seamlessly into the new design.
The Chicago City Council has given the final approval for demolition of the existing structure at 1020 W Randolph Street in the West Loop. Located within Fulton-Randolph Market District, and the northeast corner of W Randolph Street and N Carpenter Street, the current site conditions consist of an existing one-story bank with drive-through that is the subject of this demolition approval. L3 Capital is the developer behind the project.
Interior demolition and cladding removal is nearly complete for 932 W Randolph Street in the West Loop. L3 Capital is re-skinning an existing three-story commercial building, along with constructing a new three-story addition.