Structural work has reached completion at the industrial development site at 1237 W Division Street in West Town. Developed by Logistics Property Company and designed by Ware Malcomb, the project is set to become Chicago’s first Class A, multi-story logistics facility close to downtown. Occupying what was formerly an empty lot and a Peoples Gas facility, the site is adjacent to N Elston Avenue and bordered by Metra UP-N and NW railway tracks.
Since our last update, the two-story retail development at 113 E Oak Street in Near North Side has completed construction. Spanning 5,050 square feet, the new building was developed by 113 E Oak Street LLC with an equal distribution of space between its two floors. The first and second floors offer approximately 2,600 and 2,500 square feet, respectively.
This past week, the Chicago Plan Commission gave the green light for a new 180,900-square-foot warehouse to be located at 328 W 40th Place in Fuller Park. The project is being led by The Missner Group, and will occupy a parcel within an existing industrial campus area.
The Chicago Plan Commission has approved the industrial development at 328 W 40th Place in Fuller Park. Located just north of W Root Street and a few blocks south of Guaranteed Rate Field, the new structure will replace a handful of old industrial structures many of which have fallen into disrepair and partially collapsed. Now developers The Missner Group LLC are working with local firm Ware Malcomb on its design.
Construction has now broken ground on 4300 W Roosevelt Road, one of the Invest South/West RFP winners. Developed by 548 Development and Related Midwest, the North Lawndale site spans 21 acres and is bounded by Roosevelt Road, and Kostner, Kildare, and Fifth Avenues.