Work on the northern garage section is now underway for the Rush University‘s new Joan and Paul Rubschlager cancer and neurosciences building. The 10-story project lies at 1520 W Harrison Street, located in Little Italy directly along the border with the Illinois Medical District. Connecting these two districts over Ashland Avenue, the facility will be linked to Rush University’s main medical building via a pedestrian skybridge.
Joan and Paul Rubschlager
Structural bridge pieces have now been lifted into place across the seven-lane span of Ashland Avenue, connecting Rush University Medical Center‘s main building to the new Joan and Paul Rubschlager Building. This 10-story structure at 1520 W Harrison Street will serve as a new cancer and neuroscience building for the Rush University medical campus, with programming for diagnostic imaging, radiation therapy, infusion therapy, and integrated medicine.
Extensive work can be seen for the Skybridge component of Rush University Medical Center‘s Joan and Paul Rubschlager Building. This new 10-story cancer and neuroscience building that has topped in Little Italy, adjacently east of the Illinois Medical District at 1520 W Harrison Street.
Cladding is well underway for Rush University Medical Center’s new 10-story cancer and neuroscience center at 850 W Jackson Boulevard. The project is named after Joan and Paul Rubschlager, whose donation not only helped fund its construction, but is also the largest in the institution’s history.
Work on the exterior wall is currently progressing at the Joan and Paul Rubschlager Building, a new 10-story cancer and neurosciences center planned for the Rush University medical complex. The project’s namesake honors the largest philanthropic gift in the hospital’s history from Joan and Paul Rubschlager, helping to fund the $450 million development.