Concrete and rebar construction is sprouting up quickly for a new parking and retail structure located at 1371 W Randolph Street. The seven-story project will be part of the Plumbers Local 130 Campus, and is…
W E Oneil Construction Company
Site prep and caisson work is now visible for a new five-story educational building at 900 W Taylor Street, located near the southern edge of The University of Illinois Chicago‘s main campus. Known as the UIC Computer Design Research and Learning Center (CDRLC), the new 135,000-square-foot facility will cling to an existing mid-century building that houses various engineering departments and research centers.
Structural work can be seen rising at West Loop‘s 1371 W Randolph Street, where the Plumbers Local Union 130 and the Chicago Title & Trust Company have planned a new parking and retail structure. The new seven-story development will encompass the latest addition to the union’s campus, which is bound by Randolph and Ada Streets, and Washington Boulevard. Parking will provide 502 new spaces and slots for 36 bikes, as well as the additional commercial space that will include a terrace on the third floor.
Construction has officially commenced for a new seven-story parking structure at West Loop‘s 1371 W Randolph Street. The development, previously addressed as 1340 W Washington Boulevard, is a joint partnership between the Plumbers Local Union 130 and the Chicago Title & Trust Company. Located within the union’s campus, this new addition will provide the campus with parking 502 vehicles and 36 bikes. The building will come with additional retail space with a third-level terrace for outdoor dining.
A tower crane permit has been issued for 1340 W Washington Boulevard in West Loop. The seven-story parking structure with accessory retail is being co-developed by the Chicago Journeyman Plumber Local 130 UA and the Chicago Title and Trust Company. Parking will yield a total of 502 parking spaces and 36 bike spaces, and will be situated at the northern end of the 4.1-acre Plumbers Union campus. Rising adjacent to the organization’s main building, the site was previously occupied by a surface parking lot.